Are you passionate about data, backend development, and Python? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment that values innovation and creativity? If so, Orange QS is looking for you!
Orange QS is seeking a talented Computer Engineer to join our growing team. As an Computer Engineer, you will develop and maintain a system for storing, processing, and reporting of a big amount of data coming from our high-tech quantum chip testing equipment. Your main activities:
- Collaborate with Quantum Engineering, System Engineering teams and our clients to understand data requirements and design efficient data pipelines.
- Develop and maintain backend data solutions.
- Optimize data pipelines for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in data engineering.
Required set of skills & experiences:
- Master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in Python. Experience with Numpy, Xarray, Pandas, Dask, Bokeh is considered a plus.
- Proficiency in backend development and API design.
- Experience with data modelling and ETL processes.
- Knowledge of database systems (SQL, NoSQL) and data warehousing.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
What can you expect from us?
We offer a full-time position in an inspiring environment with a dedicated team of scientists and engineers at the forefront of quantum technology. Orange Quantum Systems is operating at the heart of one of the leading hubs in quantum technology: the Quantum Delft ecosystem. By joining Orange Quantum Systems your work will have real impact on the development of technology for quantum devices.
More information? Please contact:
If you are a talented Computer Engineer with expertise in both software engineering and data backend development, and you’re eager to contribute to ground-breaking projects in the field, we encourage you to apply. Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience