About Orange QS
Orange QS is accelerating test and diagnostics of quantum chips with its integrated product lines of Orange Racks and Orange Systems. These easy-to-use tools provide our customers with fast and reliable testing of their quantum chips. Our products are the result of a seamless integration of our proprietary test protocols and carefully selected measurement and control hardware components.
Currently we are looking for a Control Engineer with expertise in both process control as well as cryogenic engineering to join our team.
As a Control Engineer at Orange QS, you will play a central role in designing and implementing control systems that incorporate both process control and cryogenic engineering principles.
You will work closely with our multidisciplinary team to develop, integrate, and optimize control strategies for our industrial-scale quantum chip test systems. Typical activities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define control system requirements for the different cryogenic system processes.
- Design and develop control systems that optimize the processes for maximum reliability, safety, and efficiency.
- Integrate control strategies for process automation.
- Conduct system testing, simulation, and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical support for our clients and ensure successful implementation of control solutions.
- Stay updated on the different trends and best practices in the different areas relevant for industrial-scale quantum chip testing.
Required set of skills & experiences:
- Master’s degree in Control Engineering, Process Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing control systems.
- Knowledge of control software.
- Strong understanding of process engineering principles, including process optimization and safety.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
What can you expect from us?
We offer a full-time position in an inspiring environment with a dedicated team of scientists and engineers at the forefront of quantum technology. Orange Quantum Systems is operating at the heart of one of the leading hubs in quantum technology: the Quantum Delft ecosystem. By joining Orange Quantum Systems your work will have real impact on the development of technology for quantum devices.
More information? Please contact: