Join Orange QS as an Experimental Physics Engineer with expertise in quantum transport in solid state-based devices.
Are you passionate about pushing the boundaries of science and technology? Do you have a deep understanding of quantum physics and a desire to apply your expertise to real-world applications? If so, Orange QS wants you to join our dynamic team as an Experimental Quantum Physics Engineer!
About Orange QS
Orange QS offers products to test quantum chip performance. Creating the test equipment and protocols needed to obtain relevant information about this performance requires extensive development time and expertise.
Our easy-to-use tools provide our customers with fast and reliable testing of quantum chips. Our products are the result of a seamless integration of our proprietary testing protocols and carefully selected measurement- and control hardware components. All these developments will enable us to deliver industrial-scale quantum chip testing with high throughput.
Required set of skills & experiences:
Currently we are seeking an Experimental Physics Engineer to join our team.
- Design, develop and validate advanced test protocols to retrieve relevant quantum chip information using Orange QS experimental facilities.
- Analyze experimental data and develop fault-tolerant routines to automatically analyze data.
- Collaborate on the development and production of quantum chip test equipment.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of quantum physics and quantum chip testing.
- A Ph.D. or a master in Experimental Physics or a related field.
- Strong knowledge and experience in quantum mechanics.
- Proficiency in experimental design and data analysis.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and team-oriented personality.
- Experience with python development and version control systems.
- Knowledge of a hardware-qubit type is considered a plus.
What can you expect from us?
We offer a full-time position in an inspiring environment with a dedicated team of scientists and engineers at the forefront of quantum technology. Orange Quantum Systems is operating at the heart of one of the leading hubs in quantum technology: the Quantum Delft ecosystem. By joining Orange Quantum Systems your work will have real impact on the development of technology for quantum devices.
More information? Please contact: