As Head of Finance and Operations, you will be having a close interaction with our project leaders, product owners and the shareholders of Orange QS. You will be facilitating the team to achieve its business and technology goals. As Head of Finance and Operations, you will be part of our management team. The management team is responsible for implementing and enabling company policies and practices in alignment with our business objectives and core values.
Required set of skills & experiences:
We are looking for a hands-on and motivated candidate that has a background in managing operations and has firm understanding of finances and reporting. For this position we require that you have experience in:
- Multiple years of financial and account reporting
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management especially recruitment.
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Familiarity with the Dutch language and Dutch Tax System is required.
- Familiarity with high-tech start-up environment, investors and EU Subsidies is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with supply chain management in a high-tech sector is considered a plus.
What can you expect from us?
We offer a full-time position in an inspiring environment with a dedicated team of scientists and engineers at the forefront of quantum technology. Orange Quantum Systems is operating at the heart of one of the leading hubs in quantum technology: the Quantum Delft ecosystem. By joining Orange Quantum Systems your work will have real impact on the development of technology for quantum devices.
More information? Please contact: